Welcome to Cohort Grad Rate Preview
View and manage your current and future cohort members in this application. The application currently shows 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021 graduating cohort members and their preliminary graduation status.
- Contact your district's technology department to gain access to the application.
- Click to download 'Cohort Graduation Rate Preview Guide'.
- Click to download 'Cohort Graduation Rate FAQ'.
- Contact your ISEE coordinator in the event of missing or erroneous data.
- Submit documentation to remove students with the following exit codes from the cohort:
- 2B – Transfer within Idaho to Private School or Federal/State Setting
- 2C – Transfer out of Idaho to US Public or Non-Public Setting
- 2D - Transfer out of Country
- 2E – Transfer within Idaho to Homeschool
- Contact the receiving school on the status of those students with the following exit codes:
- Transfer within District to Different Public School
- Transfer within Idaho to Different Public School
- Contact Ayaka Nukui at email@example.com or 208-332-6926 for any questions.
This application shows data as of the last ISEE file submitted by your district or charter school. Data is refreshed each night. You may submit documentation at any time or after each ISEE submission. For the latest graduating cohort, you can submit documentation up until the appeals window opens in the subsequent October. You cannot overwrite the data submitted via ISEE in this application.