Welcome to Assessment Participation Appeals
Use this application to view and manage your school’s statewide assessment participation rates. The application opens at 12:00 PM (MDT) on Thursday, July 15, 2021. Submit appeals for consideration by 11:59 PM (MDT) on Friday, July 30, 2021.
The appeals window is currently closed.
- You may submit an appeal for each student who did not test due to:
- a documented medical emergency;
- extenuating circumstances (e.g. death in the family, house fire, etc.);
- an Idaho System for Educational Excellence (ISEE) data error;
- (Added 07/26/21) unenrolling before May 28, 2021 or the last day of school; or
- (Added 07/26/21) missing language supports for science ISAT
Select the “other” reason and submit documentation that describes the student’s inability to access ISAT Science content without language supports. Explain how the student uses language supports during science instruction.
Please submit an appeal for COVID-19 related non-participants to help us estimate the impact caused by COVID-19.
The SDE cannot approve and will deny all COVID-19 related appeals. You may choose to bulk upload COVID-19 related
non-participants via OTIS using COVID-19-Related-Non-Participant-Data-Submission-Template.xlsx.
- The SDE denies appeals submitted for parent opt-out or student refusal.
- Contact your district’s technology coordinator to gain the Accountability Appeals Coordinator role in the Admin Tool to access the application.
- Contact your district’s ISEE coordinator to update student demographic or enrollment information. This application will not accept those changes.
- Contact Assessment staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 208-332-6877 for assistance or any questions.