Welcome to Assessment Participation Appeals
Use this application to view and manage your school’s statewide assessment participation rates. The application opens at 12:00 PM (MDT) on Monday, July 8, 2019. Submit appeals for consideration by 11:59 PM (MDT) on Friday, July 19, 2019.
The appeals window is currently closed.
- You may submit an appeal for each student who did not test due to:
- a documented medical emergency;
- extenuating circumstances (e.g. death in the family, house fire, etc.);
- an ISEE data error (e.g. missing exit date, etc.).
- The SDE denies appeals submitted for parent opt-out or student refusal.
- Contact your district’s technology coordinator to gain the Accountability Appeals Coordinator role in the Admin Tool to access the application.
- Contact your district’s ISEE coordinator to update student demographic or enrollment information. This application will not accept those changes.
- Contact Assessment staff at email@example.com or 208-332-6903 for assistance or any questions.